Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Valentine's Day


This was Reese's new outfit for Valentine's Day from Grandma Monroe. She sure does not like posing for pictures. I think she just likes to see the picture so much after we take it, that it's hard to get her to just sit and smile! Oh digital cameras...

Reese had a Valentine's Day party at the Y, where she got lots of candy and a little tub of play-doh (which she doesn't quite get the point of yet). I've eaten most of the candy, b/c a good mother would not give her 1 and a half year old so much sugar! ;)

Wade and I made a nice supper together after Reese went to bed. We had chicken breasts stuffed w/ mozzerella cheese, completely wrapped in bacon, then covered in bleu cheese dressing! It was sooo good. We had "new" potatoes (Wade's favorite, apparently) and salads. We were so stuffed but managed to still have a cupcake afterward. Wade had 2. And had 3 before supper. He said he was going to work out the next morning so it didn't matter. :)

No comments: