But in the meantime, I'm sick of being cooped up w/ a one year old who loves Barney. So we've been going to the mall. It's a little sad, b/c I'm starting to recognize people, like the employees at the pizza place, or the senior citizens who sit in the food court and gossip about the people that walk by. (Seriously, I've heard them. "Well, that was quite an interesting outfit. Did you see her? She had orange sweatpants on and a blanket over her head." "I think she was from a different nation. Like Indian or Mexican or something." "Well, I'll say!" The lady did happen to be Muslim or something like that. lol)
There is a play area for kids on the lower level, which Reese LOVES. Its fun to watch her interact w/ the other kids there. The other day she kept giving one little girl hugs! So today, she played, while I read a book. Then afterwards, we shared a sandwich and a cookie from Subway. I even let her have some Sprite. (Which she calls "waher", like every other liquid she drinks) Last week we shared a raspberry danish and some chocolate milk.
Then we walked around the mall a bit, and it amazes me how fascinated she is w/ jewelry! We walked by Claire's and she couldn't resist trying on the big beaded necklaces and bangle bracelets. When I made her leave she screamed and threw herself on the floor crying. Then she just laid there on her back for a bit. On our way out, I stopped and looked at the grown up jewelry. My new favorite ring has been out in one of the display windows for awhile. It's called a lens cut and it comes in many colors. Has anyone heard of this? I looove the light green one called Green Spinel, i think. I also think a purple one or a white topaz one would be pretty too. It was BIG and I loved it! (The settings there were a little different, the prongs were in different spots, not right in the middle like some of the pics)



No comments:
Post a Comment