I am so SICK of this weather!! I know everyone else is too, but seriously. Waterloo has gotten over 35 inches of snow so far this winter, and we just got about 3-4 more inches today. I think part of it might have to do with the fact that we have a paper route that must be delivered 365 days a year. Doesn't matter if it's 78 degrees below zero, people need to be updated on -most of the time- useless information! Oh, I am regretting the fact that we ever signed up for this stupid job! But either way, we're getting outta here. We are determined. We are looking at several states in the South, but it would all obviously depend on where Wade got a job. I love Iowa, and I will tell everyone who asks me where I'm from that, but I don't know how much longer I can take these horrible winters!!!!!
Okay. I'm done venting now. :) I promise I'll be in a better mood once it warms up!
No comments:
Post a Comment