Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Facelift!

After being ABANDONED once again by my husband, I was incredibly bored so I decided to give the blog a little facelift! The other one just seemed to have too much going on. (although I'm not sure that this one is much better...) I've also added a couple little polls for fun as well.

Have a spectacular week!

And I wanted to say hi to Miss Olivia! We can't wait 'til next week! I accidentally told Reese that we were going to see you, and now she asks me everyday when we are going. Thanks for your comments, now you'll have to teach your Aunt Mare and Uncle Roger how!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah there i love the new back round but it is a little challenging but i like it tell reese i said hi and i cant wait and tell wade and beckett i said hi and my dad wanted to know when you are going to be here for thanksgiving alex and dyaln say hi lol :P :0)