Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween and Hockey Games

Here's a couple pics from last week's hockey game that Wade and I went to w/ some friends. Wade had never been to one before, and he had soo much fun. (I had fun too, but I'm sorry, but I don't get any enjoyment out of watching boys throw punches at each other, which is inevitably part of hockey games.) It was the first time we had left both kids w/ a babysitter, and it was nice to get out for a little bit!

(Wilber the pig, from Famous Dave's)


The Blackhawks won in Sudden Death overtime :)


And last night Reese, Beckett and I went trick-or-treating around the neighborhood since it was so nice out. Reese was a kitty and Beckett was a baby. We practiced saying "Trick or Treat!" but she froze up at each door and just stood there. It was cute though. Wade is working the night shift right now drying corn, so he wasn't able to go with us. :( He has been working a ton and we miss him a lot. I know it's just for a couple of months that he works crazy hours like this, but will someone remind me NOT to have a baby right before harvest season next time?!?!?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! this is olivia cute pic of reese i love it! i was a candy corn fun fun ! well see you soon at thanksgiving ttyl! luv ya