Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Stupid Fall Harvest

I know I've already said it, (am I whining yet???) but I am SOOO ready for this fall to be over!!!!! I would never make it as a farmer's wife. Wade has been working the night shift at the co-op, which means his hours go somewhat like this: go in to work around 7pm until 8am, come home and see the fam for a little bit, sleep from 10am to 5pm, eat supper and leave for work again. I really don't like sleeping alone at night. We have a king size bed (thanks Jim and Lori!) and it seems twice as big when your the only one in it. This is the reason it's almost midnight and I am still up. I have been trying to fill my night with happy things, though, to keep my mood up.

Soo.... currently I am sipping on this >>>

(Ahh-mazing! Go buys some!), listening to this (shout out to my sister)

and watching this! (makes me want one!) Seriously. I've been watching them for 20 minutes now.


Song: That's How You Know, from the movie Enchanted

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm getting shout outs!!!!!!!! I feel so cool!