I know Allison is going to groan out loud when she sees these, but I think they're funny. :)
These are a couple of the engagement pictures that my sister took for us almost 3 years ago at the ISU campus. At the time, I was looking for ways to save $$ and she enjoyed taking pictures, so it worked out well. I was SO pleased with how they turned out, especially since they were free! (I should mention that these by far were not the best ones of the day, there were ones that were actually pretty decent.)
Fast forward 3 years.... the girl's now got dreams of photography school, owning her own business, and is an editing genius.

She is preparing for an engagement session with another couple soon and wanted a little practice beforehand, so Wade and I were her guinea pigs. It was our engagement pictures TAKE 2! It was fun. Click HERE to see more pictures on her blog! She really is amazing. Not gonna lie, I cried.


1 comment:
those where so good i checked them out on yo sisters blog too! i like the black and white one my fav! :0)
see you soon!SOME TIME...
- olivia
Post a Comment