August is dwindling away before my eyes. So sad! But like I said before, this fall is looking to be pretty fun as well.
This past weekend, we had a garage sale at our house. It was a tad slow, but Wade's mom ended up making some pretty good money. I love the people you meet at garage sales and it never ceases to amaze me the things people buy. Seriously.
On Sunday I got my "Mommy Time" (as we call it in our house). It's an hour or two that I get all to myself. Sometimes I meet up with a friend, sometimes I venture out alone. And either way is fabulous. In the past I've gone to a movie, read a book at Starbucks, wandered around Target, or got a cookie at Subway while reading a magazine. Yesterday, I got some ice cream and went to Kohl's. I got some super cute clothes for our family pictures that are coming up in September. We'll also do Beckett's one year pictures (b/c he'll be one in 2 weeks!!!!) And his new little outfit is quite studly. Keep on the lookout for those pictures!
Anyway, Wade broke some pipes under the sink last night, so I'm off to try to clean around the sink full of dishes in the kitchen. And try to wipe up messes from lunch without using any water. FUN!
So, hello new week. Let's make it a good one. :)
1 comment:
o.... wade good doing jk lol u will find a way to fix it
- olivia
Post a Comment