Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Monday, August 17, 2009

Shucking Sweet Corn

Okay, so it might not be the most exciting posts you've ever read, but I took some cute pictures tonight that I couldn't resist sharing. :)

Princesses can shuck sweet corn, too.

Debating on whether he should put the whole thing in his mouth, or just break off a piece.
He went with option number 2.

His shorts are a liiiitle big.

After awhile they got bored with the corn and moved onto other things .... um, Reese, what are you doing!?

Beckett scooping up rocks w/ a spoon and putting it in cup. He spends a lot of time doing this. :)

I love summer and all it's fresh fruits and vegetables! In my fridge right now I've got spinach, summer squash, zucchini, sweet corn, watermelon, blueberries, apples, grapes, potatoes, cucumbers, onions, peppers..... and I think that might be it. LOVE IT!

No comments: