Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wade's Guitar Lessons

For his birthday this year, I got Wade some guitar lessons and he just had his second one last night. We've had a guitar for awhile (given to us from a friend) but neither of us knew how to play it. He'd always mentioned that it'd be cool to know how to play, and I always wanted a guy to write me love songs and play them for me on his guitar. Under the moonlight. With a glass of wine in my hand..... So anyway.....I got him some lessons! ;)

He loves them so far. He's working on learning the song Simple Man, which is aparently an old school rock song by Lynyrd Skynyrd? Hmm... Never heard of it. I had in mind him serenading me with songs by artists like Howie Day, Jack Johnson, Joshua Radin.....

I'm excited for him. I could only afford 4, so I hope he's a fast learner!

No comments: