Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Last Day of Preschool

I can't believe this school year is already over! I feel like I was just writing her First Day of Preschool post back in August. Last night, we had Reese's closing program at Immanuel where she sang songs and they acted out The Very Hungry Caterpillar.




Her teachers, Mrs. Limback and Mrs. Grim were fantastic! We've been so blessed that they could be in our lives this year. They did so many fun things and their Christian influence has had such an effect on our family- the way we pray, how we interact, challenge our kids, etc. I can only pray that I will continue to do as good of a job of teaching Reese about Jesus as they did.



(So funny, Reese wore the same skirt on the first and last day of school! HA!)

No comments: