Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Have you met...

my friend, Christina?
She's pretty awesome. She lives over on the East Coast, so we don't get to see each other very often. :( We met back in 2004 down in Orlando while doing our internships for Disney World. She ended up being one of the 12 (yes, 12) roommates that I had that year in our 4 bedroom apartment.

Getting matching (just kidding) tattoos in Cocoa Beach, FL in 2005.
At my wedding in 2007.

She's got an infectious laugh. She's gorgeous. She's got the biggest heart and genuinely cares about people she's known for only minutes. She and Reese share the same birthday. She's the girl you want to go out with because no matter what you do, you know you'll have fun. She sends me stuff from Starbucks. She's a beauty queen and a tram driver.

Like I said, she's pretty awesome.

I told her I was going to post a couple of pics for her of Reese, so here ya go Aunt Kiki! We love you!



.

(Seriously. Are those not cute or what!?!?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh...... resse looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

holy cow reese looks sooo much like you in the pic of her with the striped dress!