Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lately...

this is what I see when I look down.


And it makes me want to yell, "Sweet children, you know I love you more than you could possibly imagine, but GET OFF ME!!!!!!!!"

*sigh* It's been an off day. Everyone else has those too, right? Please say it's not just me.

4 comments:

The Amos Greene Family said...

I can't wait for this day... I'm sure it will come quickly!
You are a good momma....

Liz said...

Ha, thanks Rach. You wanna borrow mine in the mean time?! ;)

Olivia said...

yes ha how was dairy queen i just had culvers

Anonymous said...

liz...i just thought i'd let you know i love your choice in music!!!!!!! it has gotten me through my online classes...it motivates me, helps me relax and just overall amazing!!!

thanks...and i love keeping up with your family! you kids are so cute!!!

danielle arnold