Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Beckett's ONE!

Dear Beckett,
It seems impossible to me that you are already a year old. How did this past year go by so fast!? My sweet, snuggly baby is turning into a little boy who plays with cars on the floor and prefers his daddy over me. This year has been such a wonderful year. I've grown as a mom, and learned to trust my instincts more and the "experts" less.

Oh, Becky. How I love your soft little curls and your cute little bottom. You eat way more than your big sister and you've got the belly to show for it. Your favorite foods are sweet potatoes, avocados and yogurt. Your not a big fan of baths, bottles, or strange people.

I know you will grow up to do big things. I won't tell you any of the dreams I have for you because I want you to figure them out yourself. And you will. This world is better because your in it, little guy. We love you more than I could possily ever explain to you.

Happy First Birthday, Little Guy. We think you're pretty awesome.

1 comment: