Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Friday, September 4, 2009

Our Basement Renovation

I mentioned it a couple weeks ago, but never gave you the full scoop on our latest little adventure. With all of the kids I have in the house during the day (only 4, but it seems like more) we needed a little bit more space where kids could play without waking each other up during naps.

Our basement was already half-way finished, but definitely not "kid-friendly" so my handy husband convinced me he could put up drywall and a ceiling very easily (and in only 2 weeks! ;) Oh, Husband.) I'm mad at myself for forgetting to take before pics, but here's what he's been up to so far.


Please overlook the boxes covered up w/ the sheet. It's all my teaching stuff that I can't bring myself to throw away yet. Marilyn, help me!! ;)

Where the washer and dryer will go.The egress window that Wade put in (pretty impressive!) and where the desk and computer will be, plus hopefully a little craft area!And this one just because they're cute. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, Liz, I so enjoy your blog...it's just like having a cup of coffee with you around the kitchen table :) It so reminds me of my "stay home days" Give Beckett a big hug and neck nuzzle for his first birthday from us!!! Steve and Becky