1) You kno
w those little Ranch packets that you can use to make dips or other yummy creations? I had always wished it came in a larger quantities so I could shake it on everything! Well, guess what! I found it! Think the size of a parmesan cheese shaker. Over 180 servings! (This may seem silly to you. But trust me. It's a BIG deal to us.)
w those little Ranch packets that you can use to make dips or other yummy creations? I had always wished it came in a larger quantities so I could shake it on everything! Well, guess what! I found it! Think the size of a parmesan cheese shaker. Over 180 servings! (This may seem silly to you. But trust me. It's a BIG deal to us.)3) Zumba! I went to my first Zumba class at the Y tonight. It was a latin dance style aerobics class. It was fun, but I am waaaaaaaay uncoordinated. And for some reason, learning choreographed dances are filed in the same part of my brain as math. Not good. But still, it was kinda fun. I'll probably go back since winter has a way of draging my spirit down. And I am NOT a big fan of running on a treadmill!
No comments:
Post a Comment