Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Monday, November 23, 2009

We love Lori!

Two cute things that Reese said recently that I wanted to share :)

1) Every year when the Salvation Army puts out their Red Kettles, I always give Reese some change to put in the pot on our way into the store. Every time.

Well, now that she's 3 I figured she could start learning about giving. So Friday night, when I asked her if she knew why we give them money, she replied, "Yeah, so that man will let us into the store." 

Umm, yeah, not so much.

2) Last night I heard her humming a song to herself and I asked her what she was singing. She sang lounder so I could hear and she sang a song that we had sang in church that morning.  She did a good job but instead of Lord, she sang- "We love you Lori, We love you, We love you...."

She must have been sad that we were not traveling to KC this year!  I am too! We love you, Lori!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish you where comming also! (:

-Olivia