Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick-or-Treating 2009

Someone asked Reese yesterday if she was going trick-or-treating and I wanted to answer, "Are you kidding me? People are handing out candy for free! Why would we NOT!?!??!?!" What a strange tradition we have!


(this one was before dance the other night)

It was a little chilly but we got to go out last night all together as a family (last year Wade had to work) so it was fun. After each house Reese would ask "Are we done? Are we going home now?"  And the little guy was just confused on what in the world we were doing knocking on everyone's door but not going inside. He was unbelievably cute, and one lady even asked if she could take his picture. (Why, I'm not quite sure...?)
                   
                                          
Here's the past couple Halloweens! 2007 and 2008


(HA! I can't get over how unexcited they look. Best picture I could get.)








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last picture of Beckett, in the monkey suit,I have to say he looks like his dad at that age when he was a rabbit! I totally enjoy all the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

omg!!! you kids look so cute :) my dad said they look all grown up and so big!!! cant wati to see you next :)!!!

-olivia and the family :)
p.s. dylan says hi to reese :P