Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Funny Pics

My last few posts have been a little down, but fear not, there are a lot of happy, funny things in my world! And to prove it, here are some funny pics I've taken recently. :)


[It looks like B just knocked her down and ran away!]

[After seeing this in the paper on Sunday, I called and ordered one in every color. Too great to pass up.]

[Reese and Daddy making funny faces. Notice the permanent marker all over Reese. It was on her legs, arms, hands...]

[No words for this one.]

[Not sure why I found this funny. This little boy laid there for so long. It cracked me up, so I had to take a picture.]

[An 80s Barbie?! Too funny!]

[And right next to 80s prom dress Barbie were the Twilight boys. Who buys those!? If they are young enough to be playing with Barbies, they should NOT be reading Twilight.]

[I mentioned before that Reese likes to put her face in the water now. We practice in the bathtub.]

And if that didn't make you smile, maybe this will:

No comments: