Outside = Perfection!!!
I cannot get enough of this 70° weather! Today, the kids and I had a picnic at the park and played until they crashed.
This past weekend we had a lot of lovely outdoor fun as well. Like the last post said (posted while sitting outside, on a lawn chair, from my PHONE!!!) we planted our garden (most of it), played catch with Reese's new ball and glove (for t-ball that starts next week), grilled brats, and soaked up as much sun as possible.
Look at that arm!
Giving her some pointers.
Wade is learning valuable lessons in patience while teaching this ultra girly girl how to throw and catch a baseball :)
We planted the watermelon, corn, and carrot seedlings that we planted at the library during storytime. She has loved watching them grow!
Running update:
Today I woke up at 5 and ran 4 miles comfortably. I have been so proud of myself so far, but I'm way behind on my training and nervous that I won't be ready for the 12 miles that are coming up in only 3 short weeks! AH! More on my thoughts about running later. Now go outside and enjoy this fabulous weather!!!!!!!!





5 comments:
Favorite part about this:
The fact that her ball is PINK!!!
It's the only thing that got her excited about playing tball... otherwise she didn't want anything to do w/ her baseball glove :)
Where is she playing t-ball? I wanted to sign Jacob up! And, can she catch?!? Jacob is hopeless when it comes to catching! I love the idea of a garden and wish we had room...
Grandma had a pink and black glove picked out for her but didn't get it mailed off in time!! SORRY!!
That's okay Mary :)
And Mandi, she's playing in Evansdale, but I think they have a program for 4 yr olds at the Y. Jason said he'd allow some 3 yr olds...
Post a Comment