Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Monday, September 7, 2009

Have you met...

my friend, Rachel?It's her birthday today, and I just wanted to give her a little shout out. I don't even know how old this picture is! Rachel is one of my oldest friends that I'm still actually friends with today. We met back in 6th grade and have managed to keep in touch all these years. It's hard for me to picture her as a mama, but her and her husband just had an ADORABLE son a few months ago. This girl makes me want to be more organized, motivates me to grow in my faith, and puts the pressure on me to cook more delicious meals. She's pretty spectacular.

Rach, I hope you had a FABULOUS birthday and I hope to see you soon!!! ;)

1 comment:

Rachel's Recipes said...

I can't believe you put this up crazy girl!
Sick.

I feel so honored. Thank you for the blog post.

You just made my day and week and month. So sweet!

Thank you.... love you!