Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Saturday, November 14, 2009

If I Win...

Wade and I have bet going on right now and $100 cash is on the line.

$100 to spend on anything that person wants.

I'm not going to tell you what the bet is yet, but I'm going to win. And the first thing I'm going to get is this.



Not these designs exactly, but a similar one from this etsy store.

They are little 2'' cards that you can give to someone when you need to trade information. I'm constantly meeting new people and there have been so many times when I'm at the library or somewhere and I'm trying to scribble down my number on the back of a receipt or scratch paper. And once a mom couldn't find anything other than a napkin and a crayon to write her info down! And last night we met a fun couple at a dinner theater who wanted to go out w/ us again and I SO wish I would have a had these cards.

There are so many cute ones I can't decide which one I want. I'm not so sure about the little clip to attach it to the outside of my purse (um, no thanks) and I don't think I want "Reese and Beckett's mommy" on it either (gag) like some of the examples show. Check it out and tell me which on you think I should get :) 

And it's now 2:37 so I am off to watch the Hawks play!



{photo from socialcirclecards.com}

1 comment:

Bridget said...

OMG! I just got one of these the other day from a mom and thought was a smart idea. I thought she had made them so I thought, psssh I could make these but now I see she probably ordered them. BUt I still might make some.