It had always seemed like such a daunting task to paint this room since the surface was so uneven. Well, thanks to a hardcore case of the February blahs, we needed some change and just decided to go for it. And out of curiosity, we peeked under the carpet and found the same hardwood floors that are in the other two bedrooms. Score! Even though its not the prettiest or cleanest hardwood you've ever seen, it at least matches the rest of the house.
So here's the BEFORE:
DURING:
And AFTER:
It still is not completely how I'd like it (in regards to accesories and such) since that would cost more money but it's at least a step closer. The paint color is Benjamin Moore's Stonington Gray (color matched w/ Glidden paint). It looks a tad more bluish than I wanted but it's a whole lot better than it was!!!
So whaddaya think!? Stay tuned for Reese's bedroom and our bedroom makeovers coming (hopefully) later this week!
2 comments:
Liz! I love this, nicely done! let me know if you ever want help painting, i actually enjoy doing it! :)
I'm so proud of you! B's room looks awesome, and I am soooo impressed that you took out the carpet too! You are fabulous dear sister!
Post a Comment