*Some book reading.
*Eating some Peanut Butter Caramel Popcorn (from Ms. Greene) Have I shared this before? Because it's reeeeeaaaally good. Wade wants to make it all the time after the kids go to bed. Which is exactly what we did Saturday night while watching old episodes of Modern Family. Perfection.
Peanut Caramel Popcorn*An Easter Egg Hunt. No pictures because I could not find my camera. It was cute though! And cold.
1 bag microwave popcorn
2/3 cup brown sugar
10 large marshmallows
1/4 cup butter
1/8 cup peanut butter (basically a big spoonful)
Make popcorn; pour into a bowl.
Place sugar, butter, and marshmallows into a bowl and microwave 1 minute or until smooth. Stir in peanut butter until melted. Pour over popcorn and toss to coat.
*And lots of work on the basement. It does not look like this anymore:
And I've been promising to post pictures of our just-about-finished basement, so as soon as I pick up all the toys, I'll snap some pictures and reveal all of Wade's hard work.
2 comments:
I wanna see the basement!! hurry and post :) or i guess we could just come visit?!? I love modern family, I think its the only show since Friends that makes me laugh that hard.
ps....u let Reese paint on the walls? looks like she was having fun! have you seen the chalk board paint? i'm thinking about painting a wall in our basement with it...then the kiddos can draw on the wall, and it will just wash right off!
Post a Comment