Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Blog of the Day

You must check out John and Sherry at Young House Love. They are a young couple (expecting their first little one soon) who have a love of decorating and DIY. Besides being so stinking cute, they are insanely crafty & thrifty.

They post room makeovers, give decorating advice and tips, and share ongoing renovating stories from their own home. Check out their newly finished daughter's nursery and their Home Tour.

I also love the How-To section of their blog. SO useful! I could go on and on!

Also, don't forget that this week at Dairy Queen Blizzards are buy one, get one for 25 cents! (It's the Blizzard's 25th birthday!) We made this our afternoon snack today with friends. :)

Tonight: Lonely and missing Wade. Zero energy to do the dishes.

Tomorrow: More running, less ice cream.

4 comments:

GRANDPA MONROE said...

THANKS FOR THE INFO ON THE ICE CREAM I WILL CHECK IT OUT

Unknown said...

oh how we are so alike. i hit that up the first day it was offered. the place was packed!!!

Mandi said...

Thanks for the ice cream tip! And I checked out that blog, love it! You may have just gotten me addicted to yet another blog!

Mandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.