Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oh, Reese

This girl keeps me on my toes. She's sharp as a tack and takes so much in. Here's a few funny stories from the past few days. :)


She is totally a first born girl. And I can just hear my voice coming out of her little mouth sometimes and it's scary.
R: Mommy, I'd like a snack now.
Me: Sure, just a minute please.
(Several minutes go by)
R: *In a "teacher voice"* Mommy? Remember what I asked you?
Me: Oh yes, okay, let's go get you a little snack.
R: Thank you for being a good listener, Mommy.

We've been playing the Eye Spy game lately, which she loves, but doesn't quite understand yet despite me explaining it to her several times.
R: I spy with my green eye ("Um, honey, you're eyes are blue") something white..... with a gold handle.... and it's the door. Can you guess what it is?!?!?!

I was getting ready to lay Beckett down for a nap yesterday when I noticed our neighbor outside doing some garden work. Apparently she was being a little loud and our windows were open, so Reese opened the side door, stuck her head out and I caught her yelling, "Hey! Beckett's going to take a nap now so you need to be quiet. Thanks!"

And she finished her gymnastics class at the Y this week, no funny story to go with it, but here's a few pictures!



No comments: