Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Quick Catch-Up

3 kids sleeping, the other having quiet time, only a few minutes to write, so I gotta do this fast!

Sorry for the lack of posting lately, we've been quite busy with Wade being home this weekend (yay for rain!). I've had many post ideas in my head, then time gets away from me and then new stuff replaces them.

So besides hanging out with Daddy, this past week we've been taking a ton of walks (Reese rides her bike now. Yesterday we logged 2 miles!), picking sunny dandelions, blowing puffy dandelions, a breakfast date for Daddy and Reese (which resulted in donuts to-go for Mommy) a plumber friend fixing dripping pipes (Wade+frustration+his confidence to fix almost anything= old busted pipe), painting, attending an Alternatives fundraising banquet (possibly more on this to come), going to the dentist (yuck), swimming (Reese can go all the way under now! Such a proud mama!), painting, swim lessons (I keep get roped into more and more), running, going to the library, watering seeds, fininsh the basement (yes, still.) and more painting.

And while I play catch-up on the blog, in case I don't get around to the computer again, on our radar for the rest of our week is a birthday party, garage sales, gorgeous weather (read: Wade absent again. It was fun while it lasted.), lots of slow cooker meals, making a doll house, and meetings at the Y.

Yikes. Our life sounds crazy. But really most days we just hang out and play until about 4:30, then it gets busy.

Pictures ASAP. Promise.
Okay, I don't promise, but I'll try. :)

Baby awake. I'm outta here!

No comments: