Dress Rehearsal on Friday night.
The girls walking to the auditorium.
Dancing to "Big Brown Bear"
Waiting patiently for her turn to dance.
Recital Night, Saturday, June 12th
"Big Brown Bear" ballet costume
Brother and sister :) "Tea for Two" tap costume
The preschool girls in the "Tea for Two" group
Reese and Grandma with her flowers after the show
Proud Grandma and Grandpa, Reese being shy
She did so well on stage! Seeing her in that much make-up was a little strange, especially since the child still rides in a carseat. Either way, it was fun to see her gain a little confidence and be a "big girl" for a little bit, especially when she's surrounded by 3 one year olds everyday.
On a different note, I've decided the quality of these pictures are awful, and will be investing in a new camera ASAP! Any suggestions? (These recital pics were taken on my phone. Great for quick snapshots, but not so great for indoor shots.)
Sorry 6 year old Sony Cyber-shot. It's not you, it's me.
No wait, it's kind of you.










2 comments:
I just bought a Nikon Coolpix L110 and like it. I have heard from lots of people that Cannon is the best! Reese is super adorable and I love love love the brown bear costume!
isn't that brown bear costume just the cutest!?! oh just wait 'til Emrick is a little older!
Post a Comment