Home      About Me     The Husband      Our Kids     Wish List

Friday, June 4, 2010

This Is It!


I cut this out of a magazine last week to motivate me. I think it was for some skin care cream, but whatever. :)

Tomorrow morning at 7am I'll be running my 20K! That means running continuously for about 2 and a half hours. Sounds like fun, huh. Hopefully we don't get (too) rained on!

I'm going to try to post a few pictures tomorrow morning, so if you're bored tomorrow, check them out.

Also, would you do me a big favor????? If you aren't busy from 7-9:30 am would you send me a short, encouraging text? A bible verse, a quote, or just say hi. My phone is my radio/mp3 player and I'll have it w/ me the whole time. I need distractions! Thanks so much!!!! :) :) :) (My number is 319-830-4519 if you don't have it already.)

Alright, wish me luck! (And pray I don't DIE!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments: